In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
There are several ways to submit results, and this is the most common way...
1. Go to this link and click the Submit Virtual Results button.
2. Search for yourself via name or email
3. Click on the Submit Virtual Results button below your name.
3. Verify your identity.
4. You can enter your time manually, or upload a GPX or FIT file (common formats you can get from Strava, Garmin Connect, etc.). Double check your distance and time once your file uploads.
To enter your time manually, just enter it in the box and click Submit Your Time.
5. Click Submit Your Time. That's it!